ND Industries – Innovative, Pre-Applied Adhesives & Sealants for Fasteners & Assemblies
Ship us your fasteners. We’ll apply your requested material and send them right back!
- ND PATCH – Nylon powder fused to fastener threads for locking, sealing, and adjusting.
- ND PATCH HI-TEMP – High temp nylon powder fused to fastener threads for locking, sealing, and adjusting.
- ND PATCH 360° – Provides additional sealing vs a standard 180° patch configuration.
- VIBRA-TITE VC-3 – Synthetic resin that absorbs vibration and is adjustable, removable and reusable.
- ND PELL-IT – Nylon plug, inserted in fastener threads for locking, sealing, and adjusting.
- ND STRIP – Nylon bar inserted into fastener threads for locking, sealing, and adjusting.
- EPOXY-LOCK – Pre-Applied fastener locking and sealing chemical compound.
- ND MICROSPHERES – Micro-encapsulated adhesive applied to fastener threads, for locking and sealing.
- EXPAND-A-LOCK – Unique microcap adhesive that expands on installation filling gaps & voids in threads.
- ST-3 – Thread sealant for straight or tapered threads with excellent chemical resistance
- ND PLASTISOL – Underhead seal that fills in threads and retains integrity, even when nicked or cut.
- PLASTISOL OPEN-MOLD – Alternative to injection molding and other forms of fabrication. Custom designed shapes for sealing and gasketing.
- SEALTEK 1120 – Resiliant, soft and flexible gasket with excellent automotive chemical resistance.
- BI-SEAL 0630 – Wax based material which seals sheet metal holes on installation of the coated fastener.
- MASTICS & EXPANDABLES – Materials to prevent metal-to-metal contact, vibration, & noise-related problems.
LUBRICATING AND MASKING
- ANTI-SEIZE 917N & 957 – Pre-applied lubricant to prevent galling of metals at high temperatures.
- ND LM-1293 – Torque tension control lubricant that prevents undesirable substances from adhering.
- SPECIALTY COATINGS – Range of materials designed for lubrication, corrosion resistance, temperature protection, torque tension modification and more.
- EZ-DRIVE – Synthetic resin designed to reduce installation torques on threadforming fasteners.
- THREAD ARMOR – Advanced anti-galling and lubricating thread coating designed primarily for stainless steel.
- ND PELL-IT SOFT TOUCH TIP – Nylon or Brass tip on fastener for secure “grip” without damaging mating parts.
- ND STAY-PUT – Temporary fastener retention device, useful for modular assemblies.
- ND COLOR CODE – Paint, dye or ink that is applied to a fastener to aid in assembly & inspection.